For *those that have just lost their keys *those that are well-versed *inebriated ones *wanderers *mermaids *those that belong elsewhere *whippersnappers *marvelous ones *those that are not included in this classification *those that flutter because the moment is fleeting *boundless ones *those colored with slippery fingerpaint *others *those that resemble someone I know from a distance

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Damn, this entry was hard to punctuate.

When asked at a job interview, "Are you more of a follower or a leader?" would it be inappropriate to answer, "I reject your useless fucking dichotomies!" And perhaps sweep everything off the table and do a little interpretive dance? Because that is what I want to do most of the time.

I think it might be time to cycle back around to "Buddhist Nun" on Wendy's Big Wheel of What the Fuck Should I Do with My Life?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home