For *those that have just lost their keys *those that are well-versed *inebriated ones *wanderers *mermaids *those that belong elsewhere *whippersnappers *marvelous ones *those that are not included in this classification *those that flutter because the moment is fleeting *boundless ones *those colored with slippery fingerpaint *others *those that resemble someone I know from a distance

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

crisp and alert vs blurry and dreamy

I have a new game that I play. I got LASIK about a month ago and now my right eye is about 15/20 and my left eye is about 25/20. I take turns looking at the world through one eye and then the other. The world through the right eye is sharp, crisp, detailed, and I feel quite alert. The world through the left eye is blurry, dreamy, comfortable, making me feel oddly safe. I go back and forth between the two worlds. Crisp and alert. Blurry and dreamy. Crisp and alert. Blurry and dreamy. Crisp and alert. Blurry and dreamy.

I think I like the right eye world more.

I will miss taking off my glasses when I look at Christmas lights. Christmas lights should live in the left eye world.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home