For *those that have just lost their keys *those that are well-versed *inebriated ones *wanderers *mermaids *those that belong elsewhere *whippersnappers *marvelous ones *those that are not included in this classification *those that flutter because the moment is fleeting *boundless ones *those colored with slippery fingerpaint *others *those that resemble someone I know from a distance

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Just a reminder

human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human human.

composed of 50 million million cells (that's a trillion, yo). 50 million million. each with its own semi-permeable membrane and mitochondria and golgi apparatus (mmm, how I love organelles. their names are lullabies for my dreams). each busy generating energy and translating RNA. busy being me. who is human.

"The first beginning of a real work in life is the ability to stay with my confusion, to admit I don't know the answer, don't know where I am going from moment to moment, to study how I am in life, observing myself. It is absolutely necessary to have recognized that my life is confusion." - John Pentland

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home