For *those that have just lost their keys *those that are well-versed *inebriated ones *wanderers *mermaids *those that belong elsewhere *whippersnappers *marvelous ones *those that are not included in this classification *those that flutter because the moment is fleeting *boundless ones *those colored with slippery fingerpaint *others *those that resemble someone I know from a distance

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Does anyone want to buy me a lovely lovely pretty blue bed roll for 70 dollars? Pretty, pretty please?

Housewares sale at Urban Outfitters. Vases with birds on them for ten dollars. Forty dollars in my bank account. Can I justify spending money on vases? Unfortunately, I probably can. Well, not justify it so much as buy them anyway, because who needs to eat when you have pretty pretty things with birds on them? So what if there is war, oppression, poverty?

Birds win.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home