For *those that have just lost their keys *those that are well-versed *inebriated ones *wanderers *mermaids *those that belong elsewhere *whippersnappers *marvelous ones *those that are not included in this classification *those that flutter because the moment is fleeting *boundless ones *those colored with slippery fingerpaint *others *those that resemble someone I know from a distance

Monday, May 15, 2006

Whoa.

Freakishly good band = The Bumblebeez 81. I'm sort of at a loss as to how to describe them. They're kind-of like The Gorillaz and Jon Spencer mated and gave birth to some mad, urban experimental prodigy. Part hip-hop, part distorted, noisy, almost lo-fi rock. Somewhere I heard the word "electrosexual" thrown around, and I think they might qualify for that term, although really I just wanted a chance to type "electrosexual." Fucking fabulous and infectious. That's right motherfucker, infectious. I ain't scared. They're infectious and electrosexual. Like a venereal disease for your tympanic membrane.

"I come with water to put out your fire."

I'm going to need someone to throw a party so I can play this CD. Loudly. While drinking. And dancing. And flirting. Boldly.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home