For *those that have just lost their keys *those that are well-versed *inebriated ones *wanderers *mermaids *those that belong elsewhere *whippersnappers *marvelous ones *those that are not included in this classification *those that flutter because the moment is fleeting *boundless ones *those colored with slippery fingerpaint *others *those that resemble someone I know from a distance

Monday, May 08, 2006

burgeoning

The first three weeks of my 29th year have been more eventful than the entirety of my 28th year. If I could go a week without unexpectedly fooling around, unexpectedly healing relationships, or unexpectedly encountering something that makes me sad and/or angry, I might be able to write about it. Instead I feel full under the surface, like information is being processed somewhere, but isn't quite ready for words.

My attempt at writing the other day led to these thoughts, which never quite came together...

* So I will take these other words that don't quite fit * Without the dreams of how we should relate to one another * evaporate * to get before it * this state of not knowing who I am, what I want * Burgeoning *

Somewhere in there is the shadow of how I feel.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home