For *those that have just lost their keys *those that are well-versed *inebriated ones *wanderers *mermaids *those that belong elsewhere *whippersnappers *marvelous ones *those that are not included in this classification *those that flutter because the moment is fleeting *boundless ones *those colored with slippery fingerpaint *others *those that resemble someone I know from a distance

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Strange to post in a blog, I know, but...

"I no longer want to know the names of things. I do not care if I am mute or if my tongue is useless for everything but the taste of salt. The verbal map is the wrong map. It is a labyrith to false treasure. This exotic, wholly liquid place lies outside words but well within the realm of the sensual."

Ellen Meloy - The Anthropology of Turquoise

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home