For *those that have just lost their keys *those that are well-versed *inebriated ones *wanderers *mermaids *those that belong elsewhere *whippersnappers *marvelous ones *those that are not included in this classification *those that flutter because the moment is fleeting *boundless ones *those colored with slippery fingerpaint *others *those that resemble someone I know from a distance

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Since I've been thinking along these lines lately...

"Surely there is a window from heart to heart:
they are not separate and far from each other.
Two earthenware lamps are not joined,
but their light is mingled as it moves."
~ Rumi

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger zenmoonstar said...

I see you're also a Rumi fan. ;-)

You might also like this:

I once asked a bird,
"How is it that you fly in this gravity
of darkness?"

She responded,
"Love lifts me."

~ The Gift by Hafiz

Have a soul-refreshing day.
~zenmoon

10:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home