For *those that have just lost their keys *those that are well-versed *inebriated ones *wanderers *mermaids *those that belong elsewhere *whippersnappers *marvelous ones *those that are not included in this classification *those that flutter because the moment is fleeting *boundless ones *those colored with slippery fingerpaint *others *those that resemble someone I know from a distance

Monday, July 30, 2007

I Love Math

"Comedians, they understand how sad it is to tell a joke, but only clowns are scary, it's the truth."

So I found this band I like - I Love Math - but I am too tired/busy to get all obsessed with them. Can someone get obsessed in my stead and then report back to me? They've got that whole alt country thing going on, although the sound is less country and more indie, so if there is some whole genre of music out there like that, then they probably belong to it.

Thanks!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home