For *those that have just lost their keys *those that are well-versed *inebriated ones *wanderers *mermaids *those that belong elsewhere *whippersnappers *marvelous ones *those that are not included in this classification *those that flutter because the moment is fleeting *boundless ones *those colored with slippery fingerpaint *others *those that resemble someone I know from a distance

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

They should have left the blood and the gore in the children's stories.

Why can't I fall asleep and wake up in a fairy tale? With talking animals and fairy godmothers and pretty dresses and lessons that are easy to learn. Oh so easy to learn. Where everything is pretty pretty pretty.

But I do not want dreams. (I want dreams)
I do not want dreams. (I want dreams)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home