For *those that have just lost their keys *those that are well-versed *inebriated ones *wanderers *mermaids *those that belong elsewhere *whippersnappers *marvelous ones *those that are not included in this classification *those that flutter because the moment is fleeting *boundless ones *those colored with slippery fingerpaint *others *those that resemble someone I know from a distance

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Damn you, internet.


"I hope that you are a disaster. I'm sorry, but I do. I hope that you are thunder and lightning. I hope you are a forest fire, I hope you kill the dead wood and burn off the rotting leaves. With the canopy gone, the sun can get in. You need new growth. I hope you're terrible and broken and perfect." - That Joey fella from A Softer World.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger legypsy69 said...

Tell me how we can love dancing, writing and kissing and live in Texas ?

3:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home