For *those that have just lost their keys *those that are well-versed *inebriated ones *wanderers *mermaids *those that belong elsewhere *whippersnappers *marvelous ones *those that are not included in this classification *those that flutter because the moment is fleeting *boundless ones *those colored with slippery fingerpaint *others *those that resemble someone I know from a distance

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Las únicas palabras que necesito saber en español son mi corazón, la luna, y esperanza.

Okay, I finally have a little bit of time to write about the Manu Chao concert. Of course, I have never been one of those people who remembers every single song that was played at a show, let alone in order, AND the show was four days ago AND I don't really speak Spanish, so I am not sure exactly what the hell I am going to write about. Other than that the show was great. And that I think Manu Chao and Michael Franti should go on tour together. And possibly take over the world.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home