For *those that have just lost their keys *those that are well-versed *inebriated ones *wanderers *mermaids *those that belong elsewhere *whippersnappers *marvelous ones *those that are not included in this classification *those that flutter because the moment is fleeting *boundless ones *those colored with slippery fingerpaint *others *those that resemble someone I know from a distance

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Dear loyal readers (and anthropomorphized characterization of my sweet bloggity blog itself),

I am not sure how much writing I will be doing here in the next few weeks. I think I have entered the ebb phase of my bloggity blogging cycle. I keep meaning to write about the Manu Chao concert and can't seem to actually get around to doing so. It can be pretty much summed up thusly - las únicas palabras que necesito saber en español son mi corazón, la luna, y esperanza.

If you want to know what I am up to, it is probably one of the following: working, dancing, schooling, having trouble sleeping, hanging out with friends, wondering about what it all means, or going to an al-anon meeting. You know, the usual. So, until the writing bug comes around again - peace out, yo.

P.S. Send men!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess a break now and then from blogging is ok. Just don't make it permanent. Peace out!

2:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home