For *those that have just lost their keys *those that are well-versed *inebriated ones *wanderers *mermaids *those that belong elsewhere *whippersnappers *marvelous ones *those that are not included in this classification *those that flutter because the moment is fleeting *boundless ones *those colored with slippery fingerpaint *others *those that resemble someone I know from a distance

Friday, September 05, 2008

Republicans: They continue to make me throw up in my mouth a little.

Apparently Sarah Palin will not be interviewed by the media during the campaign? And all we will learn about her will come from scripted speeches? And according to the McCain campaign, the American people don't care about her views on domestic and foreign policy? And also, the media did something to Palin's family that we have never seen before?

I am so sick of such blatant manipulation and disregard for the American people. I'm not sure whether to cry or throw up. I have been saying, "Well, who cares who is elected president, as long as it is not Bush?" But I don't think I can say that anymore. Because the McCain campaign is feeling more and more like a manipulative, clueless narcissist who is out of touch with reality. And since I have dated a manipulative, clueless narcissist who was out of touch with reality, I can tell you that all they do is spend your money, lie, and cheat on you. Blech.

Please to return to the unfettered optimism of the Obama campaign?

P.S. Jon Stewart is a genius.

P.P.S. Holy crap! I just realized there is going to be a vice-presidential debate between Biden and Palin! That'll be good watchin'!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate/love election years. please god, let something good happen this time around!!! i can't handle it anymore. instead of Portland, we may have to move to Canada.

8:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home