For *those that have just lost their keys *those that are well-versed *inebriated ones *wanderers *mermaids *those that belong elsewhere *whippersnappers *marvelous ones *those that are not included in this classification *those that flutter because the moment is fleeting *boundless ones *those colored with slippery fingerpaint *others *those that resemble someone I know from a distance

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Themes

The song for the week is Masterswarm by Andrew Bird. Particularly these lyrics -

"so they took me to the hospital
they put my body through a scan
what they saw there would impress them all
for inside me grows a man
who speaks with perfect diction
as he orders my eviction
as he acts with more conviction
than I"

You can hear the song here.

The question for the week - is "discovery" actually an act of creation?

Enjoy your week.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home