For *those that have just lost their keys *those that are well-versed *inebriated ones *wanderers *mermaids *those that belong elsewhere *whippersnappers *marvelous ones *those that are not included in this classification *those that flutter because the moment is fleeting *boundless ones *those colored with slippery fingerpaint *others *those that resemble someone I know from a distance

Friday, October 05, 2007

Except for the bones and skin part.



I don't know who made this or where it came from, but...YES.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, and not the bones and skin part. Very true.

I wish I knew you...

12:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've fallen in love with skin. There are times words don't really matter or comfort.

9:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home