For *those that have just lost their keys *those that are well-versed *inebriated ones *wanderers *mermaids *those that belong elsewhere *whippersnappers *marvelous ones *those that are not included in this classification *those that flutter because the moment is fleeting *boundless ones *those colored with slippery fingerpaint *others *those that resemble someone I know from a distance

Friday, April 11, 2008

Lonicera periclymenum


It's April. I know because I can smell honeysuckles on the wind. Which reminds me of every April of my life.

I want to measure time solely by the smell of flowers. I want to encode my memories in a garden. We can sip iced tea by the Texas mountain laurel and talk about childhood. We can fall asleep when the night-blooming jasmine wakes up.

Are you in?
Share/Save/Bookmark

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home