For *those that have just lost their keys *those that are well-versed *inebriated ones *wanderers *mermaids *those that belong elsewhere *whippersnappers *marvelous ones *those that are not included in this classification *those that flutter because the moment is fleeting *boundless ones *those colored with slippery fingerpaint *others *those that resemble someone I know from a distance

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Things that make me cry in my cubicle. Part VIII.



I'm a total softy for dancing and weddings.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hello. this is emily. and i am commenting in order to feel less creepy. i still do not own a computer. and i still miss you.

12:45 AM

 
Blogger Holly Grahym said...

Emily? Email me at wlsmith@mail.utexas.edu.

I would be surprised that it's you, except that I googled you yesterday, as the kids say. And then spent about an hour debating the pros and cons of contacting one Patrick Doan to ascertain your whereabouts.

12:57 PM

 
Blogger random tex(t) said...

makes me cry too. i heart this video forever and ever.

9:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home