For *those that have just lost their keys *those that are well-versed *inebriated ones *wanderers *mermaids *those that belong elsewhere *whippersnappers *marvelous ones *those that are not included in this classification *those that flutter because the moment is fleeting *boundless ones *those colored with slippery fingerpaint *others *those that resemble someone I know from a distance

Friday, May 14, 2010

Just another week in the life of a dancing nerd mystic

1. I recently committed to 1000 days of celibacy.
2. Even more recently, I've become a little...um, boy crazy?
3. Also, a little girl crazy?
4. I feel like I am barely tethered to the earth.
5. My car got broken into and I don't even care?
6. My biggest concern about the car break-in was that I was not very concerned?
7. Also, I knew it was going to happen?
8. Then I came home to 200 skull beads and delicious, delicious cake.

9. Being in love with mystery is awesome.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home