For *those that have just lost their keys *those that are well-versed *inebriated ones *wanderers *mermaids *those that belong elsewhere *whippersnappers *marvelous ones *those that are not included in this classification *those that flutter because the moment is fleeting *boundless ones *those colored with slippery fingerpaint *others *those that resemble someone I know from a distance

Friday, June 16, 2006

"They say people in your life are seasons..."

all the young pretty girls are talking about failure all the young pretty girls are talking about failure all the young pretty girls are talking about failure all the young pretty girls are talking about failure all the young pretty girls are talking about failure all the young pretty girls are talking about failure all the young pretty girls are talking about failure all the young pretty girls are talking about failure

In case you forgot.

Loki, my dear, I knew you were up to something. Feel free to hide me amidst the eggs of a flounder, although of course I would prefer to hide in the neck-feathers of a swan. But clearly I can't find my own refuge. And I no longer trust the smell of honeysuckles.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home